We taste thousands of mediocre wines every year - So that you won’t have to!
WineMasters is a consortium of independently owned wine merchants who share the ideal that the value of a wine lies not just in its price, but in the experience it provides.
While all stores offer a comprehensive selection of wines, liquors and beer, it is their WineMasters selections that differentiate them from other stores.
To become a WineMasters member, each merchant must become a Certified Sommelier. Thus they are dedicated to educating their customers on all aspects of wine as well as providing a unique selection of great value wines in their stores.
WineMasters are committed to discovering extraordinary wines at every price point from every prominent wine region in the world, and to deliver them to the customer at significant savings. Be assured that if it’s a “WineMaster Selection” it has been measured to the highest standards, providing a guarantee of superior quality and value.
- Every WineMaster member must become a Certified Sommelier.
- Final analysis by the wine masters certified sommeliers to determine whether a wine has earned the right to adorn the Wine Masters seal of approval
- They have developed direct relationships with wine producers throughout the world and can thus provide wines that are made available to the Wine Masters stores in your area
- WineMasters Selections are priced lower than any other store in the USA for these wines
- WineMasters stores offer a substantial number of the most sought after wines in the world. High quality and small production make these wines difficult to find - unless you’re shopping at a WineMasters location.
- WineMasters locations have become a leading destination outlet for several of California’s Top Producers